piątek, 13 maja 2011

Mini vanilla&lemon cupcakes

Hi there!

I guess nobody is reading it, even my mom who doesn't speak English but as she says she "adores the photos". Pfff, anyway, I finally managed to get over my first final tests and I found some time to bake something (I said it was my passion :D)


Today it will be vanilla&lemon minicupcakes. I
decided to do it once I made a serious decision and equiped myself with excellent Wilton bakeware.

I bought mini cupcakes pan, some basic decorating set and made these delicious cupcakes.


I wasn't too original and just because of being tired I used the recipe from The Joy of Baking website which is a super-dupa-fly source of all the recipes for cakes. The recipes include both measurements (very important in Europe) - oz., in., cm, kgs, etc. Below you can see all the ingredients which I used to make these cupcakes (except for butter which was being heated when the photo was taken - I was so impatient!) 


I simply adore the moment of filling muffin cups with the batter - it looks almost like some delicious cosmetic :)


Below I attach the photo of the tip no 32 thanks to which I made fantastic rosets on the cupcakes together with the photo of the icing color "sky blue". I thought it would look a bit darker (added really a lot of this to the buttercream icing) but it turned out to be like the Smurfs. Despite my personal criticism, my mom said: it's gorgeous. 



I hope you like the results of my work. It gave me lots of fun baking these wonderful cupcakes but I still think I need to practice more&more&more&more...

Cya,
AS

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz